July 25, 2011

Today's Thankfulness

God chuckle for today: I am watching cartoons with my grand-daughter, Amelia. We are watching Sprout TV which is written for smaller children. Between the cartoons, there is a woman who is talking to a stuffed star. Every evening there is a different theme. Tonight's theme: thankfulness!

I am on chapter 4 of "One Thousand Gifts". Several things have spoken to me, but I am still processing them. I"ll probably do a book report when I am finished reading. In the meantime, I have begun writing down gifts in my life that I recognize are gifts from God showing me how much He loves me. I won't be sharing all of my list, but I wanted to share what I wrote today.

#4 God's Word (the Bible) that speaks to me

#5 sweet kisses from Amelia

#6 my "manna" bush that is providing beauty, one day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment