July 25, 2011

One Thousand Gifts

God is so good and His plans are above and beyond anything that I can even imagine. I often have to just chuckle out loud at the way He makes all things come together at the right time.

I wrote yesterday about the daily reading and being thankful. Later in the day, I was reading some of my favorite blogs, Flower Patch Farmgirl wrote about hearing Ann Voskamp speak. Ann has written a book:

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

It is about her journey to becoming thankful and having joy. She was challenged to write down 1000 gifts that God gave her.

Can you see why I chuckle? When God wants me to learn something, He surrounds me with the message. He is definitely saying “BE THANKFUL!” I immediately ordered the book on my Kindle and have started to read it. So many good things that I have read already, but I will share more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment