March 8, 2012

single-mindedness


"Save your best striving for seeking My Face... you must seek Me above all else. Anything that you desire more than Me becomes an idol...Instead of single-mindedly pursuing some goal, tralk with Me about it...If the cogal fits into My plans for you, I will help you reach it."
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Matthew 6:33 But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.

*****

Isn't it easy to get some goal in your head that you let it become single-minded about the goal instead of single-minded about God? I know that my losing weight is a goal that God desires for me, but it can not become my main focus. I can not let it rule my day or how I am feeling. How about you? Is there something that you have become single-minded about? Let's try and focus on God today instead.

*****

one thousand gifts
587. robins signalling spring is almost here
588. sleeping babies
589. loosing wight
590. Jesus my hearts desire

No comments:

Post a Comment