March 7, 2012

the day ahead

"Let Me help you through this day. The challenges you face are far too great for you to handle alone. You are keenly aware of you helplessness in the scheme of events you face. This awareness opens up a choice: to doggedly go it alone or to walk with Me in humble steps of dependence." Jesus Calling

Psalm 63:7-8 For Thou hast been my help, and in the shadow of Thy wings I sing for joy. My soul clings to Thee; Thy right hand upholds me.

*****

I'm not sure if the day ahead seems too daunting or if I am just tired or maybe a little depressed, but today is one of those days that I would like to just go back to bed. How about you? It is good to know that whatever we face or however we feel, we are not alone. Jesus is with us.

*****

one thousand gifts
585. sunshine and warmer weather
586. Jesus, always with me

No comments:

Post a Comment